NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD PERMITTED!
Primitive Tent Campsites in the Mountains
Set up your tent, and enjoy!
Pop up tent camping is the perfect, low maintenance way to sleep in the great outdoors.
Our primitive campsites include a picnic table, a fire ring, and a shady spot in the Mountains for you to set up camp and enjoy. After you set up camp, hike into the 125 acres of surrounding woods or venture out to the 25ft waterfall.
Primitive Tent Campsite Rates
Tent Campsite2 adults and 3 children age 15 and under
- Extra Adult $16/day
- Extra Child $8/day
- 14 Day Cancellation Policy
- Holiday weekend requires 3 Day reservation/Rates remain the same on weekend and Holidays.
- Check in 12pm / Check Out 12pm ( Must Have Credit Card Upon Arrival or $50 dollar deposit)
- Rates for Campers during Hunting Season
- We try to keep groups together but if necessary, we may have to make site substitutions
- Cancelation Policy – Refund given only in above specified time frame, or less specified time frame
- We will not honor Membership Discounts on Weekends or Holidays.